Two Volvo 850 T5 questions

No. I've heard of grass being soaked in it, but evidence suggests that any hallucinatory effects achieved thru' smoking it are purely down to the placebo effect.

Reply to
Jamesy

snip

Do May Rovers drive round a pole ringing bells? That would definitely suggest some form of psychedelic drug! ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

Possibly not if the DivX was ripped from the DVD with good quality choice of audio codec/compression, and the DVD didn't use any fancy digital surround type audio.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Turned out wasn't the same as the Gumball 3000 Movie, this was called Mischief 3000 - good watch tho :D

Reply to
Dan405

Nope

I only drive a TDi and the TRACS can't even cope with that so with a modded T5, there is no chance.

Even my dealer admits that the old TRACS system is a waste of time.

Reply to
Networkguy