Ultimate petrol head toy released.

I guess they had to with a new Supra coming along.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

DanTXD

You see, THAT is awesome :)

Reply to
DanTXD

the body kit on it is seriously overdone.. sounds like it'd be fun to drive though :)

Reply to
Bigus

did you get too excited with the first post?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I spasmed and hit the send button :)

Reply to
DanTXD

_way_ too much information ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

No, too much information is when i post the avi and jpg :)

Reply to
DanTXD

ach - tears running down his leg

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Very very nice, now why doesnt my skyline look like that :(

Reply to
Steve

Mmmmmm. Don't know about he price though. You could work the f*ck out of a stock R34 for what that thing cost.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah, but it like the high output Lancer Evos. Fully factory supported, so if it breaks, Nismo/Nissan should fix it. Yes I know it is an import but as it is being ordered new, something should be sortable through Nissan Japan and Nissan Europe headoffices.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Reply to
??? Abo ???

And resale would be heaps better too. But for that sort of money here you could buy 2 R34 GTRs and a trust T88 turbo kit for one of them. With plenty left over for engine management etc.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

All well and good, but Fraser is right - it's well over £100,000 !

That's just loony money for a fancy Skyline ! You could pick up all manner of exotica for that sort of budget...

Reply to
Nom

True, but exclusivety costs.=20

Not just any fancy Skyline though. And would these "All manner of=20 exotica" be as suitable as a daily driver as a Skyline, even one as=20 expensive and tweaked as this? Don't Ferraris need full total services=20 every 3k miles, and the older sportier ones full engine rebuilds?

I imagine that this Skyline driven normally would only require standard=20 Nissan style servicing on normal service intervals. TCO would be lower,=20 rarity would be higher, especially in cheshire where every second pleb=20 appears to be a pro footy player with something italian as a daily=20 driver and a Cayenne Turbo for the missus. And more people would be more=20 likely to buy a used Skyline than a used footballer's Ferrari (apart=20 from my boss that is).

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar