Well, is this any more sensible?

i want something stupid, american and V8 powered once i'm done with the BM, doesn't have to be anything great as i'd want something i could use everyday so that buick would be alright! although i'd really like an old cop car and be just like the bluesbrothers but without the cool or cred :)

Reply to
Vamp

Probably about the same. If you find where to look.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

I think if you are going to by any old motor you need to look at the price and availability of parts, brake pads for a Range Rover will cost you a tenner and you can get them anywhere, how available  are parts for a 30 year old Buick ?

Reply to
Geoff

Probably about the same. If you find where to look.

Reply to
Vamp

What 30 year old American stuff ?

I had problems finding parts for 30 year old British parts !

Reply to
Geoff

Yeah, but americans expect them to keep being underpowered for ever. That is why some of them build hotrods out of steel bodied model A cars with the original flat head 4 pot in.

Reply to
Elder