what tyres?

You'd mess around levering them off and on yourself, for the sake of £20 ?!?!?

Reply to
Nom

etyres.com

mobile van service - they supply and fit at your home and are at least as cheap as your local cheapie dude and way cheaper than dipshit and ATShole

Reply to
fishman

nice typing, go vamp!

Reply to
fishman

Seconded.

Plus you get to have a proper cuppa in the comfort of your own lounge rather than a Thick Fit waiting room.

Reply to
SteveH

to loud! no it isn't, take the second silencer out! now THAT's LOUD!

Reply to
Vamp

lol i forget you have to making perfect spelling as well as check you're whole post for childish coments like this :)

Reply to
Vamp

You're forgetting keeping your nails clean and brushing your teeth before clicking "send" too... ;)

Reply to
fishman

It is when the noise limit is something like 97dB to get through scrutineering on an event! I'm considering taking the 1st silencer out anyway as it sits too low and will probably take a beating. Hopefully a standard 2nd silencer by itself will be adequate!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Er yeah. There's not exactly much levering involved, and since I'm often over at the garage anyway, why the hell not? £20 goes a long way when you're on a tight budget!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Gallon of Nitro for that £20 ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Exactly!!! Guess what Dan, i took it out at the weekend, and I didnt break it :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Same here! I bent the pikey GPM roll bar again tho....

GPM stuff looks nice, but is in reality a bit weak. Got some Pukka HPI threaded ally shocks coming from the states - £110 in this country, £40 from US ebay ;)

Also, need to sort a better clutch, stock one has turned to dust from the SH .28. Tooooo much power, if thats possible :D

Thinking i might need another truck now.... as well ;) Revo :D

Reply to
DanTXD

You have far too much money!!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

It's a great way to get your flat-tyred trade in to the dealer though!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You sure about that address?

I get that as being a holding page for "God's Domains"

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ah, you mean .co.uk

BTW, they can't supply a 215/50/15 on their website. So I'm buggered=20 from buying from them unless I change my wheels.

and their 215/40/17 tyres are really great if I do change my wheels. Economy (may vary) =A384.90 Mid price (may vary)=A389.90 or Yokos/Pirelli/Toyo/Avon/Dunlop at between =A3105 and =A3160 a tyre.

Just wish I knew why there was only =A35 between economy and midprice, and= =20 what the economy and mid-price models might be.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Get a bloody job man :)

Reply to
Nom

What, like me ;) ?

I SO can't afford a Revo, but i really want one, so i might use the credit card :D

Reply to
DanTXD

I've got a job! Rent, bills, food, credit cards, loans, petrol, car maintenance, insurance and beer take all my money!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Jeeeeeez, if thats the price of the local cheapie dude, then I'll stick with mytyres!! For the Toyo Proxes I've just got they're about £20 more expensive EACH!!! No thanks.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs