why oh why

The same reason you wanted to put a V8 into a Punto.

Reply to
SteveH

To be fair, it's a hell of a sleeper. And (depending on the suspension, might need tweaking) it's make a cool track day car.

Reply to
Abo

Badge it 2.0D LX and stick a 'Taxi' sign on the roof :-)

Reply to
SteveH

Might get some extra downforce from the sign

Reply to
Abo

I would.

But not for 5nalf grand.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

same here but not for 5k no way

Reply to
Vamp

quote: its only a 1.6 4 door family car lol its not been declared on the log book that its a cossie

Ho ho! Of course nobody from DVLA ever looks at Ebay lol lol lol.

Reply to
Mark W

or because it's getting hard to find a V6 75 to go dumpling-racing in

I've always fancied a matt black Daf 66 boyshell with a Rover V8 under it and telling people it's a bonsai Dodge Charger...

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Was that the one with the variamatic gearbox ?

Reply to
Mitch Crawford

One of several (33, 55, 66). This one looks like a baby Charger though, not a sub-Trabant

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Not sure if I know it then, I used to see one in the mornings that looked similar in size and shape to a Ford 105E Anglia.

Reply to
Mitch Crawford