Wickkid

do you really think your pointing out idiotic mistakes to this person? hes a troll and its written exactly as he wanted....

if no one bites then they wouldnt do it.... but you all do.

Reply to
Theo

I think hes quite funny, alot more witt than the average troll.

Reply to
REMUS

funny!!!!!!!

No humour, no hypocritism, no oxymoron's, not funny.

Now this is a real IQ=dog, retard troll f*ck.

Reply to
REMUS

Lissen man, lissen up boyee. Givin it out large styleee nuffin funny man. Kickin. lissen im serius here.

Spazmos old man woz sayin we should lower the tagnuts by 60 mil and strap a 4 bore Spender downpipe under tha manifold. He sez if we bolt a crossbrazed hexbar over the roof well get better revs. He sez that when you give it some spandex in 3d it'll make grans micro look like a pie., NOw thats serius stuff man. Wear gonna get 400 brake out of that chickkin if it kills me boyZ.

Oh year and paint tha inside of tha windoes in mat black so wes cant see out.

BWT THA NITRO DIDANT WORK!!! Dont try it boyz we stuck a can of nitromors in her last nite and it made a wierd noisse. BUt didant go faster.

C'MON 4 on the floor 4 the ruud cru!!! Sing it.

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

I'm guessing with the similar writing styles, and the same ISP, they're probably the same person.

Cheers, Andy

Reply to
Andy Laurence

he must have insider knowledge though, so maybe hes a ex-kev or a spy of some sort? lol

Reply to
Theo

Different newsreaders...

Reply to
Lordy

Yeah sorry the 'phat kriss' reply was me actually, having a bad day at work and took a break!

Sigh. No one appreciates my humour, not even ASBO BOYEE.

I'll go back to being 'normal' then...

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

Doesn't prove much. It's not hard to fake the header, or just have two newsreaders installed.

Reply to
David Precious

I'm taking the piss. Normally I wouldn't bite when someone's trolling, but 'ASBO BOYEE' is actually doing a rather amusing job of it.

Somehow I'd find it hard to believe that someone with the hidiously low intelligence that he's pretending to have would be using Mozilla on Debian Linux, so thats a bit of a giveaway....

Cheers

David P

Reply to
David Precious

indeed.

Reply to
Theo

It's just Remus having a bad day :)

Reply to
Lordy

Certainly was I got a bastard cold and I have to go work 9 hours outside now :(

Soz I snapped at ya :)

Reply to
REMUS

ASBO BOYEE raved thus:

:: Spazmos old man woz sayin we should lower the tagnuts by 60 mil and :: strap a 4 bore Spender downpipe under tha manifold. He sez if we :: bolt a crossbrazed hexbar over the roof well get better revs. He sez :: that when :: you give it some spandex in 3d it'll make grans micro look like a :: pie., :: NOw thats serius stuff man. Wear gonna get 400 brake out of that :: chickkin if it kills me boyZ.

Spazmo's old man knows nothing. You want some twin bicarbs on it.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Hay mann, Im not stuppid boyee. GIVIN IT UP FOR THE ROOD CROO!!!!

Lissen boyZ. You gotta get it man!!!??? Wen U got a juvanile wit subnormel inteliggense and behavoral problam & U give that boyee a drivers lisense and sorse of income only 1 things gonna happen boyee. Hes gonna get a 10 yere old family salon & strap a load of crap too da bitch.?? Init hay? Thats gonna happen man thats me BOYEE the law hates me man!!

Gotta C the CRV boYZZ!! Wit 19' Schnauzer aloys and a Remington exaust peple RUN LIKE RATS MAN wen I drive thru urban araes at 65 m.p.h. gennerating 450 desibells. FUCK DEM!! ha ha ha

SLAM IN THE LAM!!

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

Heh, no worries - I was just having a bit of fun replying in kind to the OP. However, I thought maybe there *was* an oxymoron in there somewhere ;) That said, I wouldn't really worry too much about critically deconstructing the rambling post of my 'phat kriss' alter-ego. I was inspired by a guy I used to work with who swore that Metro's were 'the fat daddy' and he wanted one as soon as he passed his test, before maybe moving up to a MK2 Golf GTi in a few years once he'd saved some money (I'm serious!). I told him he was mentally deranged. We get a lot of ASBO boys around here; they get their photos in the local paper, which I'm sure makes them very proud and more likely to commit more crimes to further enhance their street cred.

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

In article , snipped-for-privacy@itspambot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...