Wickkid

Just gota honda CRV with full GMAX, RGM sideskirts, & wind reflectors & clear lenses. Were gonna kick som ass to-night I tell ya! Gonna PUMP it UP, hit the revs, burn sum rubba, LAYDEEZ here we is com and get it in!!!!!

Lovin it I tell yer. Wehn the VTEC kicks in man the bitch sings, all 58 valves doin there thang. Kiss my ASS you sadd boyz in yer normal cars.

Hey you got ideaz wot I can do more to my motor????

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

Put it in a real car?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nah man. Cmon boyeeee, lets talk POWA. Howabout full nitro on cylinders

1 thru 3, stick a Garret T04 on the bitch and a Turbonetics Deltagate wastegate. Me and the boyzz gonna be cruizin tthru downtown chelmsford gotta have powa coz the law hates us man. My mate Spin say that we need more powa. Heelllp!!
Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

Probably now clean that white sticky stuff off it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A wanky off-roader with lowered suspension, doesn't that kind of defeat the whole point...

Or did you just f*ck up your troll and guess at the wrong car name ?

I can imagine, that ten seconds to hit 60 miles per hour - on your way to a v-max of just over 100mph - must just *fly* past.

Reply to
Lordy

Need more powa? Become a politician.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

hay you dissin me boy? me an spazmo dont take shit in my CRV. How da f*ck is da rear spoiler gona scrape da speed bumps man if I ant got full GMAX.

hay man me an spazmo did the 4/1 mile in 12.3 secconds. Dont diss the CRV. Hay and we got her to 153 m.p.h on the ringroad at 3am.

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

Hey Asbo Boyee... you stink....

Reply to
REMUS

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmotors.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Is that what Alister Campbell is calling himself these days?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

"ASBO BOYEE" wrote

The best thing I've read on here for awhile, thanks for that needed a laugh.

Steve.

Reply to
Steven

I think you'll find that's the wrong scale. 153 kph, pathetic.

Reply to
DervMan

Come on poeple man. Spazmos freinds got a Rebus 205GTI with Spads all round, a dump gate which youo can drop at 90000 revs and kicks it to the MAXX at 500 horse powers. Wikked. Also hes got a full Schweinhund bodykit with lowered nadgraters. ANd the soundsystem man youv got to here it! We had dance hits ballyeric bangin it out large styleeee cruzin through ryegate. Wierd thing though none of the laydeeeez notticed.

So GIVE IT UP COME ON boyz. Help me hear. I want 400 B.H.P out off my CRV, dont care if i gotta rebore it with me todger.

Reply to
ASBO BOYEE

Put rocket fuel in it.

Reply to
REMUS

no i think he meant it, sort of an oxymoron if u will

Reply to
Theo

That ain't even gonna touch the sides of the bores mate! :-)

Reply to
David Precious

Fuck me that ain't bad - what was towing it?

BTW what's a 4/1 mile?

Reply to
David Precious

That bit made me laugh, specially the Ballyeric Dance Hits :)

Class

Reply to
Ronny

The whole thread is making me laugh.

Wicked :)

Reply to
Nom

Roughly 4 miles I think.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Boyee dont be listnening to dese ova fools what go no sense. I got one well phat ass rover 100 city wiv a big bore exaust and the floor stripped out. it looks liek a proper race car now!!!!!!! you should do that!! get rid of the carpets m8!!! an by sum neons they look like the phat daddy. 5h1t!! me and my mate stevo hav got them ASBOs for showting at old ppl. Whats wrong wiv dat??!?! they were all well old i dont getit. so now we fitted a banging sound system in the back of my car usin stevos mums hifi an we hang outisde the old ppls home on friday nites wen they hav bingo. its well funny!!!!!!! we gonna take it 2 a cruze one day wen my dads out an get all da chix horney!!!! ayeeeee!!

Reply to
PHAT KRISS