Wildly OT: Hmmm what should I do?

Okay, not withstanding that the Ka and Ka stuff is not to everybody's taste, but putting this to one side...

Think we're going to chop the Ka for something somebody in here suggested (2.2 litre, diesel, looks good with flames on it and chrome wheels, heh)...

The best things in life are free. I can either pay to be abused in the Ka Klub forum, or I can get abused for free in Usenet.

I wonder if the Ka Klub forum is still open? Anybody want to abuse Ka owners? :)

(c) Immature Stuff To Do, 2004, P****d Off Dervy

Reply to
DervMan

So that'll be a Black Merc will it?

Reply to
Doki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

You really are going for a PT Cruiser aren't you.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Oh dear. At least the Ka is a decent lil' car.

Mercedes C250D. About ideal for the Dervybloke.

Reply to
Pete M

My local alloy wheel shop/bling emporium has a black one with flames and chrome wheels. It even has a miniture one the same on the dashboard, which i believe is something you'd do :) Looks 'nice' but the interior is awful.

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Hurrah ! It's about time you got a real car :)

LOL, that could be just about anything :)

PSA's 2.2 HDi would be my choice of 2.2 Derv lumps ?

Reply to
Nom

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

Yeah, me too, but it seems likely that he's going for a PT cruiser, given that that's what he's been tootling round caliphonya in recently. It's;

1) wierd looking, so his missus won't moan 2) a diesel, so he can indulge in his particular fetish :)

A 406 2.2hdi coupe would be an alternative, I reckon - it's very pretty (1), and it has a stonking diesel lump (2), plus it'd be a damn sight nicer to drive, I imagine.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Plus there's the fact the minging 407 has just been released from captivity, meaning 406s will drop even further in price.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

The new Ford one, too?

Or the Merc 2.2.... :-(

Reply to
DervMan

You don't like the 407 ?

I think it looks *great* on the road ! (doesn't photograph too well though)

Reply to
Nom

Oh dear :(

Reply to
Nom

"Nom" sez:

There is a strange sort of basking shark element to the front styling but I actually quite like it.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It gets worse....he wants an Auto one....

Although, i actually quite like the look of the Cruiser....

Reply to
DanTXD

in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, "DanTXD" slurred :

....as if further damnation were required..... ;-P

Reply to
Albert T Cone

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Wide mouth frog LOL.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In a shade very close to Pacific Green.

With chromed alloy wheels.

Reply to
DervMan

What are you going to call it? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The Blinging Bogey.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Agreed.

I think it holds it's shape very well - there's a lovely metallic grey one near me, and I drool every time I see it :)

Reply to
Nom

What the hell is WRONG with you ?

:)