woo new mod for the 328!

squeezed about 30bhp out the old girl now, well according to my max power 'bible of bullshit bhp modding' found some small black fluffy dice at work in mint condition in a mercedes 190 E that wasn't so mint! well happy with my find :)

saved 2 quid and the embarassment of buying them hehe

the bluebird is still stuck at work, no one has really noticed but that'll be gone soon, mate bring it back on a trailer for me hopefully, might see if my dad will insure it then i might fix that blowing exhaust and have a lil turbo'd shit box to f*ck around in for a giggle :)

Reply to
Vamp