XR4x4

I'm going to bed now, so I'll just tell you: Kiss My Hairy Arse :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Wow, what an excellent name for a band!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh, ok.

Was a genuine offer to have a look at it on your behalf, and give you a reasonable appraisal of it if you weren't that close by. :-S

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

And there's me thinking you were trying to steal it! Sorry!!

It's only about an hour and a half away, so not too bad. Hopefully gonna make it up there next week.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Did you not note my impressions of the last one I had, in here??? ;-)

If it had been a decent Mk1 MR2 T-Bar, you might have had a fight on your hands!

Goodo... if it's anywhere near me, feel free to pop round while you're down this way.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Yeah but XR4i was lighter...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The Curious Turtles would be a great name for a band.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I get confused easily :)

I wish :)

Well I'm going to see it in Orpington at the guys work, which i think is quite far from Canterbury, but i could be totally wrong!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs