Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

now!!!
ITV4 Now 170 on public side roads isl of man outfits and supersports. And I though I was mad...

SteveH can you help?
Steve, can you tell me how much the 33 I got weighs? I'm having trouble finding anything about it on the web that's spec related. cheers mikep
3
3

Removing BMW 155mph limiters...
Not that me or any of friends would ever consider driving so quickly of course ;-) How hard is it to remove the limiter on a V8 M5? Where does one get this done? I've heard reports of it been...
57
57

rover/honda engine swops
I vaguely remember someone putting a B16a1 vtec lump into a rover 216 recently, Quick Q whats the likely hood of a rover 2l tubby lump fitting into a EF shape civic (16-16 same engine as the rover...
27
27

Nit picking topic.
After the "character" discussion and years of experience in here I know we can pick faults with everything as there's no such thing as a perfect car so lets get to work on almost anything. S2000,...
20
20

Re: Wohoo, rangie lives
I'll give you one banana for it.
1
1

Clarkson SD1
Anyone remember the Clarkson SD1? Think British Racing Green, gold wheels, Cossie whale tail and 5.2 litres of nuttiness. This might help you remember: the car got stripped of it's engine and has been...
4
4

Soft Touch Dashboards
After the massive fuss made about cheap plastics, both by SteveH and the presenters of top gear, I was massively disappointed to find out that "soft touch" is the rubber paint that flakes off the...
7
7

'Performance' brake pads
What's the verdict on them? I'm thinking EBC Greenstuff for the 75, but are there any better options? (Brake upgrades will be done one bit at a time, 'cos I don't want to spend £200 on discs, pads...
33
33

Re: "Boy Racer" Head Teacher Jailed!
Same age, live round the corner from each other, went to school together. HTH.

I'm on hold to RAC czar insurance
And they're playing I like Driving In My Car by Madness...
5
5

'ere Vamp, so luxury toys for you.
47
47

Sick people
I came back from work today - took the train and left the Saab parked by the road. Someone had gone into the back corner of it and scraped down the whole side at about 2 feet high. The right rear is a...
12
12

who knows stuff about spark plugs and turbos?
As the plugs in the Rangie appear to have been in it for about 3 years and are beginning to die I thought I'd ask on 'ere if anyone *knows* anything much about plugs and turbo engines. Engine is...
24
24

WTF?!
Can someone translate for me: