Can anyone identify the tail-lights?

Reply to
SteveH

huh i dunno alfa owners eh :)

can't spell for shit...

Reply to
Vamp

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) wrote in news:1hyzpvf.v9gyxp12275jcN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk:

He's nicked my old keyboard out of my bin, by the looks of it.

Reply to
Tunku

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) wrote in news:1hyzqbm.1qz0cr0rm1vptN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk:

Why has it got extra exhausts at the front?

Reply to
Tunku

I can barely understand it.

Reply to
BigToe

So it looks like it has notrels ?

Reply to
BigToe

I can understand most of it, but this bit - "and the kastlika convitive he make nose"...??? What the hell does that mean? Something making noise perhaps.. but what?? Noisy cat?

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The missus worked it out as a noisy CAT before you.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

LOL, I don't need a lexus light conversion, I have them standard. But=20 they don't look anything like the chav ones, strangely.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

But.....

You could be the first to do a Saxo light conversion on a Lexus.

Just think of the possibilities.....

Reply to
SteveH

"Unfinished Project"... wonder if he stopped half-way through and thought "nope, hang on, this is just shit. I'll stick it on eBay".

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That actually makes a strange kind of sick twisted sense.

Go on Carl, ykims :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I like this as is. Backend lights up like blackpool. LS400/Celsior is for subtle over the top, not chavtastic mongrel mash.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Put on your baseball cap the wrong way round and it's easy, innit?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Fuck knows! He's also selling a Desktop PC; Celerom apparently.

Reply to
Abo

I hope that big flat thing in the boot isn't the petrol tank.

Reply to
Depresion