No start follow-up...

Hello. First, thank you to everyone who responded to my problem with a variety of good advice. (To recap, my 90 GT suddenly wouldn't start, with no noise at all when tried. My alarm was suspected.) Today my friend from work stopped by, and disconnected the "brain" of the alarm. It fired right up. Yippee! Now I only have the expense of a new alarm to work with, instead of any number of possible repairs. It should be noted that my now-deceased alarm performed faithfully for

13 years on all the original hardware except one new siren. Not too bad a track record. Take care everyone!

Randy

90 GT

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte

Glad you got 'er fixed. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet