2006 Mustang GT wont break traction.

Well, now that the car is more along the lines to being broken in.. It doesn't have any trouble at all spinning them.. So.. knowing that It will... im not going to do it any more really.. (as someone else pointed out.. those tires are PRICY... and I dont want to tear the car up... I was just annoyed that a mustang GT wouldn't do what a stock 98 saturn SL will do.... )

Reply to
Erimikos

14.5 less 9.34 leaves 5.16

Which brings us back to my original comment : Tell them to get their mod money back.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

I have the same car and I am having the very same experiences. It must be driver issues!

Reply to
driver

Any wheel hop problems?

Reply to
Henry

None with mine. It won't SMOKE the tires but it does a nice job of squealing them on startup. Of course I've got an automatic, so I don't get to do the clutching like I used to with my barracuda.... Now that was one AWSOME piece of machinery, but it was so light and unstable above 100..... It scared me way back then even though I thought I was immortal and nutthin' could hurt me.... I'd be afraid to drive it now and try some of those stoopid things we used to do

John

Reply to
jj