2421-coming soon

The latest winter project, just back (unloaded at 11pm last night) from the paint shop.......More details when I get back from my vacation next week:

Have a good week guys...........

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

I hate it when you do that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Enjoy your vacation. Nice lookin car.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Hey, think about how I feel, rolled it off the truck last night at 11pm, leaving for my trip early this afternoon, it's raining outside, and there is no time for me to play around with it................The engine and tranny are just sitting there waiting for me to drop them in.......I figure I could be up and running within a few hours..............

Bill S.

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMnetzero.net wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Thanks,

Bill S.

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

What color is that? Looks too bright for "British racing green".

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

looks good though.