Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Unionized
Maybe that's why all these companies are standing in line to be unionized!!!!!! ROFLAO!!!!! Seriously, Ron. This is a newsgroup for Ford Mustangs. If you continue your non-Ford Mustang rants on this...
13
13

Re: labor
F*ck off, go whine in alt.union.whiners
7
7

Fuel line depressurization
I need to change the valve cover (rocker cover) gasket on my 89 Mustang LX (4-cyl) and the manual says I need to depressurize the fuel system. I the fuel cut-off switch in the trunk does not work. It...
4
4

Winshield Wipers for 83 Mustang GLX Convertible
Hi, My wiper switch hasn't worked for awhile. The wipers were always on - in the fast position. Since I rarely am caught in the rain, I was able to continue by pulling the F-2 fuse in the power...

Here's Your Future Exhaust System
5
5

06 Mustang V6 Idiot lights
Hello group, The parking brake light and the traction control lights have been illuminating on my Mustang Convertible, so far twice, very randomly, always after a cold start. They will extinguish...
2
2

Ford axle shaft installation
I have a 1972 Ford Mustang, 351C-4V. I just finished swapping out my rearend gears on the Traction-Lock differential (went from 3.25 OEM to 3.89 Richmond). Pumpkin is back in and I was able to get the...
9
9

Re: DO STRIKES LEAD TO VIOLENCE?
And exactly WTF does this union propaganda have to do with Mustangs??
3
3

No true cure for the windows blues :-(
I was asking about a "screeching" window problem in a previous post and today I tore into my door. What I found was that the guide bar used to guide the window straight up and down was a little worn....
3
3

03 Mustanf power window problem
Driver's side window started making a lot of noise and then dropped dead. Anyone know where I can find a thread about this? Has to be a common problem. Did a google search and am not finding much...

Will 2001 Bullit rims fit on an '05 GT
Straightforward question: Will the Bullit rims from a 2001 GT fit (and fit well) on a 2005 GT. I know that the aspect ratio of the tires on my '01 Bullit rims (245/45-17) is quite a bit lower than...
3
3

88 GT Oil Pump?
Here are the symptons: Ticking noise started low and then grew louder and louder until it was very loud. Sounds like something in the valve train is slapping around pretty bad, car seems to run OK...
1
1

Re: Why Do We Need Unions
I think the main thorn in my butt from 32 years of union membership was the neighboring non-union plant next to us. These people enjoyed the same benefits as us with not paying union dues. They were...
9
9

Vaccum
Does anyone know the vaccum on a stock 1993 5.0/Cobra? I'm getting a consistent 15, which I assume is good, but there's definitely a leak as the car "exhales" when I turn it off. I can't find the leak...
9
9

Vinyl Top Conditioner?
Can anyone recommend a good (best?)conditioner for a vinyl convertible top? 2006 Mustang Thanks
3
3