65 mustang front bench seat value

Does anyone know the value or where I can find out the value for a 64 mustang front bench seat? Thanks, Skeeter

Reply to
dlb722

front bench seat? Thanks, Skeeter

Reply to
dlb722

just guessing, $50.00 to $300.00 depending on condition & color, personally I like bucket seats.

Reply to
DRAGNET

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1163199760.855167.164180 @m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

Who wants a bench seat in a Mustang? I didn't even know that one was offered. It might be a rare collectors item. ;)

The best barometer, as always, is ebay. If you don't mind spending a little money for a reserve auction, list it as reserve, set the reserve to some ridiculously high price, and see where the bidding goes.

Reply to
elaich

Rare as in nobody wanted? put it on a E-bait 10 day auction with buy it now at a high price,then lower the price daily until someone bites, I feel a reserve turns away potential bidders.

Reply to
DRAGNET

It is not all that rare, but not that common either. It was a standard offering. Mustangs were the original Chinese menu. Pick one from column A, any two from column B, etc. Designed so the buyer could have it "customized" to fit their style. Most bench seats are apt to be found in automatic tranny cars driven by secretaries and moms.

Want a value, you can gop the ebay route, or you can go to

run a search for the year Mustang, and you should see some listings for parts sources interspersed among the cars listed. Call a ouple of them as if you are looking for a bench seat and ask how much (ask how much for shipping as well).

Reply to
Spike