69 nose in the air options?

I'm from CA and I never heard of the California rake. When we dropped the nose down then it became the Nascar rake. Considering the nose-up design came out of Dearborn's design studios, I don't know what California would have to do with it.

However, on the dragstrip, nose-up for weight transfer predated production vehicles by a long shot.

BTW, we used to be able to tell SB or BB in a Mustang/Ford from a distance. Despite the heavier Big Block spring rate, those cars did sit lower in front than the smaller engines.

Reply to
CobraJet

It's never been a mystery to me, or to anyone, why you stick around here.

Ouch. That stings. I'm beginning to see what you mean when you warn people not to get on your bad side.

You were born without an embarassment gene, weren't you? Could you do that Disco Duck take-off again. Or how about one of your Dungeons and Dragons fantasies. Those always make my skin crawl with sympathetic embarassment . No, wait, I've got it, how about a few of your email sex exchanges with that gay guy, Emily the Tygress?

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

It evidently is, because you're still confused with whom you are dealing.

I was born with a good memory. The kids in my school used to sing that 40 years ago. Forgot about it until you brought it up, Wacko.

That would be Sword and Sorcery, idiot. I've never even *seen* a D&D game. Must be dull having your mind and all.

There is no proof Emily was male, but I did talk on the phone with a guy who knew her from the street races in Alabama. *You* aren't smart enough to know what I was doing in email. But you can't tear your eyes away, can you? Don't get it; never will.

Reply to
CobraJet

Did he speak with a lisp? I thought so.

Or maybe he said "ho-ho-ho" a lot. I used to know that guy too; I used to sit on his lap at the mall at Christmas time. Is that your 3,000 lbs of magazines and timeslips he's carrying around in that big bag?

I see Bill S. is ghost-writing your stuff now. Two sentences of complete incoherence, then the "some get it, some don't" line. You're going to have to draw me a map, because I don't follow at all. Do you think it would help if I tried to match your B.A.C?

180 Out TS 2
Reply to
one80out

Hi CJ, Hi Philly. long time, no talk.

CobraJet spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if Em was a d00d or not...besides, that was what? 2 to 3 years ago?

On a side note, I've been away from both Ford groups (This one and AHPPBBFM) for some time. It's interesting that little has changed in that time. :)

Not an insult, just an observation...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i