Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Mustang Flags?
My brother is a Ford Mustang fan. He has a Bullit (not sure what year) his son has a 94 or 95 5.0 and he has a second one, the last year of the notchback, I think. I can find out details if needed. I...
2
2

01 Mustang GT for sale
Lady driven 01 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Interior a/t loaded 49K miles Red w/ black top and interior. Excellent condition $12,900 OBO Larry 812-246-8023
1
1

OT: Battery Technology Update
120 mile, 10 minute charge: Ion Batteries hold charge 10 times longer:
12
12

'09 Challenger compared to '71 Mustang
The '09 Dodge Challenger is out in the mags (C&D, R&T, etc.) in "Preview" type stories. This thing is huge -- wider than the Dodge Charger, whose platform is its jumping off point. I got to wondering...
4
4

351C 4V engine markings
My 351C 4V has a "square" block and the head is stamped "4 dot". What is the difference between the "4" stamp and "4 dot"? Also the "D" block vs. "square" block. mike
3
3

Built it Right and they will Come!!
Built it Right and they will Come!! 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Pros: Performance, fuel is good as long as you drive like an old lady. Tech. Is very good, great handling Cons: Brake dust is Horrible on...

,Clutch Suggestions,1993 GT
I need a new clutch for my 1993 Mustang GT,current horsepower is 320 current clutch on the car is a King Cobra with is a stock is a daily driver/street car...My mechanic suggests a McCleod...
3
3

96 GT Starting Problems
Thanks in advance for any advice on this one. Year ago I picked up a 96 GT (4.6L) so I would have something to tinker with. Heres the situation: When I got the car it ran fine with the only problem a...

1988 Mustang won't start
I have an 88 Mustang, 2.3L, 5 speed. Came home the other night, I ran fine. The next morning, the starter would not work. Changed the starter, still doesn't work. Tried to chain tow it, and it not...
4
4

66 mustang
I have a 66 200 ci, 3 sp manual that idles fine and revs a little rough. When i put it in gear it dies out like its starving for gas. Can anyone help me out? Thank you.
3
3

Belt tensioner 99 Mustang
I have a V6 and the belt tensioner no longer works. I see there is a star nut that holds it in place. Is there anything I should know before I remove this. Is it under some pressure or tension still....

The Cincy to Toronto Blizzard of 08
dropped 15 to 20 inches generally along I-71. Naturally some idiot takes a Mustang out in it.... From Monday Columbus Dispatch: "Montell "Money" Whitfield, 23, of the East Side, was in Canton at 1:30...
2
2

wrecked 05 prices
I was looking at an autotrader the other day, there was a totalled 05 GT. All front end. hood, bumper, headlights, grill, gone. Probly frame damage too. $6900. Ok that seems like a mechanics deal....
2
2

Replacing Door Lock Actuators
I'm having issues with trying to lock my driver's side door. I now have to turn the key and push down of the button at the same time to get the door to lock. The power door lock actuator is jacked,...
9
9

Gears
I have a 93 5.0 with 8# KB blower, tuned, runs great. I was wondering about putting in gears, it has stock gears now. Questions are what gear ratio is stock, and what gear ratio is good for the extra...
5
5