90 LX Question

I'm looking at a 90 Lx and was wondering exactly what was the difference between the Lx and the GT ,Also what parts are interchangeable like tail lights and other body panels. Thanx in advance E J

Reply to
Hykel

Differences - '90 GT vs. 5.0L LX

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Next Question. Will the front air dam and side skirts from a GT fit the LX. Many Thanx

Reply to
Hykel

They will, but getting some of the trim off and back onto your car correctly without damaging them will prove to be interesting unless you know exactly how to do it, which I don't.

JS

Reply to
JS