99 Cobra

found a 99 Cobra hardtop on a local ford dealership today. car is black, leather,all power 62,000 miles, body is straight and clean.. asking $13,900 for it, weird rear wing on it don't know if it's factory or aftermarket.
Supposed to go test drive it Wednesday, thoughts on price? anything I should be on the look out for? things I should look at. ? suggestions.?
-- Defiant
Defiant Till the end
something wonderfully witty:

leather,all power 62,000 miles, body is straight and clean.. asking $13,900 for it, weird rear wing on it don't know if it's factory or aftermarket.

Watch out for the weird wings.
--
"Either kill me or take me as I am,
because I'll be damned if I ever change..."
ZombyWoof wrote:

Amen brother...:)
Defiant

$13,900 is a good price according to NADA. Kinda low to be at a dealer though. Beware!
http://www2.nadaguides.com /
--
John
ThunderSnake #59

that isn't nothing, a few years ago a friend of mine from work paid for a 01 mach 1 loaded and traded it in because of baby woes. 27,000k on the clock,, are you ready? 13,500 trade in on a ford escape, this was in either late 03 or very early 04. she paid 26,000 for that car new in 01. Defiant

Might want to beware that first year IRS. Some folks do report problems. Good luck!