Agh.. is this going to be a problem?

I am putting in the toe extensions over the t-box right now.. And since I have two horribly fitting things from 2 different manufacturers (the t-box and the toe board), the markings (indents) in the toeboard and the tbox don't line up so well.. so there will be a bit of a space between them (that making sense so far?).. So will this be a big problem? Might rust in there.. but it would anyways.. :) Any pedal-to-floor clearance problems? I dunno how much of a gap will be between them.. .5" maybe..

Reply to
Johnny K