T-5 FASTBACK made in Metuchen Germany!

Nope! Metuchen is in New Jersey. I owned one built from that plant. Unlikely they shipped a '70 Sportsroof from Germany and called it a Mustang. :)

'66 Mustang '68 Ranchero 500 '68 Fury III

Scott Williams

  1. All Mustangs were built in the US. All of them.
  2. Metuchen is in New Jersey, USA. Oddly enough, less than three miles from the town of Fords.
  3. The T5's are rebadged Mustangs, for exactly the reason you stated. Again, all built in the US.
Reply to
.boB

I know,LOL. I emailed the seller and told him before I posted the message,he's definitely not a Ford guy, judging by all the other junk in the picture.

Reply to
winze

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:15:35 -0700, ".boB" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Aww come on you went and busted the premium bubble the dude was trying to get for the car. That wasn't nice. He could have lived the rest of his life in the delusion that he had a German built Mustang.

Wonder if the Germans make a big deal out of the BMW's built in the USA? I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I left him a quick note myself.

Reply to