And You Thought 24" Chrome and Spinners Were Bad...

Why the current fascination with being gaudy, tasteless and tacky...?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

I dont like the wheels but I would love to have all four wheels illuminate the Pony emblem the size of the whole rim and be able to change to whatever I like such as running horses lol. The cost of the technology has to come down substantially for sure.

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

ya know, i've been thinkin' about gettin a new ride... how would those look on that $700 '79 cutlass i saw the other day... or the '77 monte carlo? but maybe instead of raising the car up a foot or two, i could just get some four inch thick spacers so they'd clear the fenderwells....Hmmmmm.

(in the meantime, i finally got the money to buy my weld prostar xp's, and they're discontinued! arrrgh!)

wabbitslayer

01 GT vert
Reply to
wabbitslayer

I saw the pimpstar wheels a while back. The technology does NOT cost that much to implement something like that, people are just greedy. Here's a kit you can buy for your bicycle...

kit's available at this website for $37.50.

nospam

You mean you wouldn't buy a set to put running ponies on your wheels??

Reply to
WindsorFox

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:1148696390.771451.270990 @j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

This generation is bereft of taste.

Reply to
elaich

On 26 May 2006 19:19:50 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com puked:

And you can store SIX WHOLE IMAGES!!! That's a joke, you should be able to put your whole digital photo album out there for that much money...

lab~rat >:-)

And I am looking for new wheels, do you think the 26" would fit on my Cobra? Cobraboy '98 triple black convert

Reply to
Cobra Boy

he he, I can think of a lot more they "ought to be able to do" for that much money. Hmmmm, things like, cook, clean, provide for sexual satisfaction.... (hope that's "almost politically correct") LOL

Reply to
nobody

you'd look right at home in the Coatesville ghetto with those :-P

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Reply to