Best sounding exhaust system???

OK, I am gonna pick up an '04 GT Vert shortly, and I want to get a cool sounding exhaust system. Now, I do not want to sound like a little japanese car.

I heard a Mustang a few months ago that almost sounded like a stock car.....it had a deep, manly sound to it.

What would y'all recommend I look at to accomplish this?

The Billy

Reply to
The Billy

A full Bassani exhaust upgrade after the headers. If you want extra loud, get the street competition series instead of the quiet thunder series. I had the street's on my 95 GT but with an H-pipe instead of the Bassani x-pipe, but still sounded pretty damn good. It had a smooth "crackle" to it (not harsh). Checkout

for lots of sound clips and message forums.

Reply to
RioRedGT

i have an offroad h-pipe and it sounds nice

Reply to
loathe

I get a lot of comment about mine. MAC long tube, Pro Chamber and catback system. It isn't real load but it does have a deep sound. It also sound really good when backing down.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon