RayS

Every day!

Reply to
CobraJet

What was this event?

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Fun Ford Weekend at Firebird Raceway in Phoenix a couple weeks back. The Bullitt Nationals showed with 38 cars and did a parade down the track. I missed getting a shot of the Hooters girls in the lead vehicle. I know I know, I'm scum. The Arizona Lightning Club was there, too, with a herd of fast trucks.

CobraJet ThunderToad #460

Reply to
CobraJet

CobraJet wrote in news:081220031836096877% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Patrick

So where are the Lightning pix? Scum indeed. And what's with the fake sig?

Joe

I have some, but I took 101 pics and I have yet to edit and upload them. The sig is in belated response to the ThunderFrog stuff from last week, and refers to my green F-250 I bought.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

The guy takes 101 pics and not one is of a Hooters girl. You suck! I'm glad I don't know ya...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

CobraJet wrote in news:081220032353342398% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

upload

So just put them all up on a page and edit as you get time. At least we vultures will be able to see some product.

Ribbit.

Joe

Uh, vulture, unedited they take up 52 megs, and I have 5 megs on my space. This one was 668k before I whacked it down.

Somehow I don't think the 460 is going to make that sound.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Well, it was windy and badass cold (60º), and the only time they took off their sweatshirts was during this parade. I was talking to the owner of Coast High Performance and missed the start. Evidently my BTD (Bodacious Ta-Ta Detector) was frozen in my shorts.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

If you want more space...

1and1.com is running a promotion 'till 1/14/04. (500MB/3 years/no obligation)

Can't beat the price. __ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Have you signed up for this yourself?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Yes.

I signed up a couple weeks ago, just got around to activating the account a few days ago.

Very reputable company, not some "fly by night" operation. As long as you don't "upgrade" the services, it's a good sized (free) web presence with a few features. No ads, pop ups, banners or that sort of thing. Use your own editor though, theirs seems a bit clunky.

NOTE: The site traffic allowance is 5GB monthly, $.99 per GB in excess of that. That's plenty for me, YMMV.

The activation involves having them call with your PIN, so you *do* have to give them a number to call. Any land line will do. I unplugged my fax and had them call me at that #,

*just in case* the telemarketers get it. The call from their system came within 3 mins.

__ John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

OK, sounds like a good possibility. My first choice, as a Mac user, is to consider a .mac account, as the programs Apple has for that work directly with the OS on my computer. It's a hundred bucks for a year,

100 megs space. I might do both. Thanks for the lead.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet