Book Recommendations?

Anyone got recommendations on automotive books (Mustangs or general) for Xams gifts/stocking stuffers??

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

Hey, I just got "Mustang - 40 Years" by Dzierzak and Newhardt at WalMart. Large format, hard cover, excellent pics, 190 pages. 15 bucks,

10 under the listed price on the cover.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Ford, The Men and the Machines.

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

When I saw your response I thought I had been ripped off. Turns out my copy titled "Mustang Forty Years" by Randy Leffingwell with photography by David Newhardt is a completely different version. Hard copy of 384 pages with a cover price of $50.00 US. Pricey but well worth it IMO.

Reply to
Richard

Saw that book at Books-A-Million... didn't look at the price, but it looked like a pretty decent book.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Magazine subscriptions make great stocking stuffers

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords

5.0 Mustang Magazine

I got subscriptions to both of those last xmas.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Who's the gift for? What's he/she got (which year/style Stang)? Is the lucky person restoring, driving, or just interested?

"ROBBCWZ" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m27.aol.com...

Reply to
elmo