Centerforce Clutch

Putting a dualfriction in my '87, 5.0 that runs about 102mph in the

1/4 mile. I have read to use the centreforce TO bearing (new pilot will also be installed along with a new/machined flywheel). Any other suggestions ? I already have a new cable and quadrant. My King Cobra clutch lasted about 5000 miles and is now nearly impossible to shift ! I thought it was cable related ..... look forward to see what shape the King Cobra is in when things are apart.
Reply to
Duker