Clutch Pedal Problem

I have a 03 Cobra that seems to have a slightly different problem with the pedal than was earlier discussed. It's definitely not the clutch itself. I have an intermittent binding problem on pedal release. The pedal will return about 75% then it's like the pivot mechanism sticks but ultimately completes to 100%. Pulling power is unaffected so it leads me to believe nothing is wrong with the clutch. Besides, there's only 1500 miles on the clock.

TIA, Ray

Reply to
blindsquirrel

Maybe your clutch pedal quadrant.

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:qajAs6EsbmcJ:

Site is gone, but Google cached it. Hope this helps.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset