CYCLINDER

Try to find out about a 25lb cyclinder that is under the forward right fender. I just recently change my fog lights and found a 25lb cyclinder underneath attached to the bracket of the bumper. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ninja

94gt covt. red
Reply to
Jeffrey Privott Sr.

This is a counter weight which is supposed to eliminate vibration, these are only used in the convertibles.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Thanks Musttanguy. This really had myself and a partner puzzled.

Reply to
Jeffrey Privott Sr.

If you hunt around under Fords you'll find all kinds of vibration dampeners of various sizes, usually attached to the exhaust system or transmission.

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf