decal help needed

Hey gang......C'est Moi

I am looking for a certain decal for my car and I cannot seem to find it. I have searched EBAY and various other Mustang parafanlia Sites. The decal I am looking for is the sticker that goes on the air breather lid of the 84-85 GT. it states" 5.0 LITER 4V H.O."

I can forward you a pic of it if you need one.

Thanks for all your help

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Mustangs Unlimited in CT has them, don't post the pictures here though, as this is a non binarie text only newsgroup.

Bill S.

Rick wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

And while you're looking, here's another one I forgot I had bookmarked ;-)

Donna, aka Diamondz

Also check out...

Matt Mercer