would you race here in Dallas -- Yellowbelly

it's like this every Sunday for the last 48 years

Reply to
cd1048

OMG. I thought that was just a street race, but there's a tree and a PA, that's a real drag strip. Not an NHRA sanctioned track neeedless to say.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You would burn the car down just staging. What a mess.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I feel like I just threw away 3:38 of my life. 3:28 just to stage? lol

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

What a cluster. I prefer my racing environments to be a little better controlled. I was beginning to think the video would end before they actually raced.

Reply to
.boB