egr bypass

I would like to do this where would i find the kit or instructions to do it and make it look professionally done? TIA Russ

Reply to
russ

I would like to do this where would i find the kit or instructions to do it and make it look professionally done? almost forgot 97 Mustang GT TIA Russ

Reply to
russ

I would like to do this where would i find the kit or instructions to do it and make it look professionally done? almost forgot 97 Mustang GT TIA Russ

Reply to
russ

There is absolutely no reason to disable your EGR. Contrary to myth, it does NOT affect performance or idle. It is shut OFF completely during idle and WOT.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

Agreed, additionally, EGR flow during cruise conditions on modern engines can actually improve fuel mileage (providing the system is operating correctly). EGR flow during cruise reduces the amount of fuel entering the combustion chamber, allows the PCM to advance the ignition timing and reduces the nasty crap out the back......

Oh yeah...... "bypass EGR" and "professionally done" just can't live together in the same sentence. There is nothing professional about disabling emissions controls on our daily drivers....

Jim Warman

I think Ron Morris Performance makes a kit. Checkout his site.

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams