FA: Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter for a Tremec 3650

BUY NOW for only $120 !

Reply to
Katmandu

If I had a tremec 3650 (?) tranny then I would... but I have a T-45 tran & already have a Tri-Ax shifter for it =). Sorry... it IS a great shifter though.. paid $180 free ship w/ for mine...

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

This shifter is just like NEW!! It fits a the Tremec 3650 transmission. Reason for selling is Upgraded to a TKO transmission. Save $42.50+ from New!! 2001 Mustang GT owners NEED to verify which transmission is actually in your car !

If you have a 2001 GT, then look on your driver side door jam, there will be a build code sticker. If you have a 'K' under the 'TR' code, then you have the TR-3650 tranny. If not, you have the older T45 tranny. This shifter will NOT work on a T45 transmission!

This Steeda TriAx shifter is part # 555-7363. It will also fit the following Mustangs with the Tremec 3650 transmission...

ALL 2001 Cobras and Bullitts have the new 3650 tranny

If you have a 2002 GT, or Cobra, then you have the TR-3650 Tranny.

NOTE: --> All V6 Mustangs have the T45 Tranny.

Reply to
Katmandu

BUY NOW for $115 !!

Reply to
Katmandu

Just have patience, Eric. Go post it over on Corral forums.. Stangnet too. Somebody will buy it.

-Mike

<memset

LOL Mike!

You can sense my impatients huh ??

I'm just itching to get a decent shifter and that TurboCoupe rear-end in my car!

My car is in my gargage with no shifter in it. I don't feel like slapping the crappy OEM one back in it.

It's driving me nuts!!

-ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Well you're posting every 2 seconds, eric ;). It's a great shifter... so good that it will sell itself as long as people know about it. Go post on Corral & Stangnet if you haven't already.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Yup. Posted there as well as a couple other Stang sites. :>)

Reply to
Katmandu

Hey Mike! It's SOLD !!!

Now I need to find a good used TriAx for my T5!!

ERIC

Reply to
Katmandu

Sweet dude... glad u got it sold! Check eBay again for a good used/new one... can find even new ones pretty cheap.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset