FS in CA 66 Fastback

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

Me have lots of interest! Where in CA are you? I'm in Rancho Cucamonga by Ontario Airport

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Redding.... north end of state.... V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

Reply to
David Burris

I don't have a link as yet. In fact, I still need to take some photos. Would be happy to do so and email them if you are interested.... meanwhile

1966 FB Wimbleton White w/red interior 289 C Code, C4 auto single exhaust, factory a/c, power steering, 4 wheel drum brakes, oem steel wheels w/wire wheel covers

As near as I can tell, the car is as it was produced with exception of replacement gas tank, replaced windshield, front right fender (with no other damage in evidence- it's been inspected twice by professionals). The seals for front and rear windows have been replaced.It has been repainted the same color as it was according to VIN... it is numbers correct. It will need new weatherstrip, etc. I also purchased a total front suspension and steering rebuild kit with polys and new windshield wipers. Even have the ph number of the original owner and he'll talk your ear off about this car. Built in San Jose, CA, it resided in Chico, CA most of it's life. Then moved to Las Vegas area where I acquired it through a buyer.

My only reason for selling is I hate the colors, but it is so original I don't want to be the one to change. Meanwhile, I have purchased a 65 FB which is what I really wanted (it's what I had years ago).

There is one problem, and that is with the title. The buyer messed it up and didn't get the title properly transfered back to CA from Nevada, and I have Calif DMV doing the standard investigation to clear the title.

Dave

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

price?

Reply to