fuel rail scharder valve for 1993 5.0 ?

need to replace leaky one not nice to have gas dripping on hot headers.

Think Ford would have them? may still use them in later models?

anybody on-line might have them ? I have been to a few places, but haven't seen it.

or is it a junk yard part? (would ford mustang non 5.0 87 to 93 have them or that other car that uses lots of parts from mustang, Capri(??)

Bet most stay good, but I had a fuel pressure sensor on it for 8 years, and it is now leaky.

Small brass part that screws into the fuel rail passenger side behind altinator

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Dudly

Are you looking to replace just that part, or the whole fuel rail? I would expect you would be able to find a fuel rail, in stock from Ford, and if not, th aftermarket has som nice billet pieces that I think would include the valve.

Reply to
Jim C