How much is a '70 Boss 302 project worth - Ping Bill S. too

I am looking at a solid boss 302 that is complete but not running - its all there - what is it worth?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com "I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"

Reply to
Jay Heisler

Depending on overall condition, I'd say $7,500 - $10,000 or so.

My friend recently bought such a 70 Boss 302 for $5,000. Mershong's offered him $10,000 sight unseen!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert 64 Falcon HT Hot Rod Project

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu