info on car wax

FYI, I came across what I think is the best car wax I've ever seen. I've used darn near everything out there between my 55 Packard and 68 Cougar over the years, but this German stuff I never heard of before, by Klasse, is definitely the best I've personally seen. I tried some of their all-in-1 product (which is supposed to only be the 1st step before using their sealant glaze) on a Honda gas tank I'm sure hasn't been waxed in over 20 years, and just wiping the stuff off after application had that thing looking like it had been buffed to like new. Definitely shocked me because nothing else I've used could duplicate this sort of effect in a wipe on-wipe off fashion like this Klasse stuff.

Those looking for something to bring life back into old paint jobs might want to try this stuff. Cost: around $20 which isn't too bad

Reply to
vince garcia

Spider

-=G

Reply to
Grumbler

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Couple of things.. Klasse AIO isn't a wax! Its an acrylic polymer protectant. Similar to Zaino. Fewer steps involved and its a tossup as to which is "better". There have been issues about black cars; applying in overly humid conditions and leaving the AIO on too long before wiping/polishing it off. Like any other high gloss finish, if the paint is less than perfect, this stuff will enhance the imperfections.. swirls especially.

Having said that, I use the All in One, then top it off with Nappys Paste Wax, I do not use the Sealer Glaze or the Quick Detailer.

Heres is the Canadian distributor for Klasse products.

Heres the info page on Klasse from the same site.
franchisee is a member/sponsor of the GTAMC, a great guy who knows tonsabout detailing.

Oh a word about the Nappys' products.. this stuff just doesn't smell like your normal detailing products.. smells like .. some sort of food group.. good enough to eat.

Reply to
Jafo

I've been using klasse all in one for about a year now. I LOVE it. It's great stuff, and lasts way longer than any carnauba wax. It's one of the best (if not THE best) protections for your paint. Very easy to apply also. Hardly any dust and you need very little of it to apply. After 3 months of use I can still notice it's on there, and if you add the sealant glaze (which I never have) it is supposed to last up to 6 months. I am in a hot climate and Carnauba waxes just don't last here. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes this stuff. I'm really amazed at what it does for the price. I wonder if Diamond Luster can do any better for its higher price?

Reply to
vince garcia

Carnuba?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Anybody know if you can get it in Canada?

Reply to
Steph

vince garcia

nope.. it's synthetic. Originally designed to wax airplanes. Works great on cars.

Rein