installed H-pipe

Well I did it....I installed a BBK off road H-pipe on my 89 GT. Those Flowmasters sound good now! I was wondering if the engine computer needs to be reset. I don't get a CEL, but I just wondered since I made such a big exhaust change, do I need to do anything else. Thanks, Howard

Reply to
Howard Mora

Nope, the EEC-IV computer is not OBDII and has no way of knowing you changed any emissions equipment. The computer will adjust for any changes to the A/F because of the better flowing exhaust.

Reply to
WraithCobra

Reply to
cobra boy