modifing a 04 Cobra

Rein

I see....well I wish I would have known that...I would of went with a hardtop Cobra over my GT Vert...oh well....what is done is done, I'm happy.:-)

Bryan

2004 Mustang Convertible GT -Sonic Blue

-Light Bar

-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

-Mach 1 Grill Delete

-Mach 1 Chin Spoiler

-White face gauges

-4.10 gears

-2 chamber flowmaster exhaust

-K & N Filter

-Red Calipers all around

Reply to
Bryan S. Moore

yeah, The 03/04 cobra is a pretty darn good bang for the buck.

Still, your GT with those gears should put down some good numbers I would th>I see....well I wish I would have known that...I would of went with a

Rein

Nothin' to be unhappy about there :). Love that Sonic Blue!

And you can always add boost to it later ;).

Reply to
Dan