Need Part

1972 Mustang Coupe (royal pain in the ass) I'm looking for the bezels for the light, wipers and the entire cigar lighter assembly Mine have lost the chrome. The cigar lighter has rusted and is nonrepairable, the switches work, but I'm trying to get to show quality and I've tried lots of places and NOBODY'S got them. Any leads would be appreciated. HELP!!!!!! snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
Reply to
wf81

Lighter.... you say you checked, but I could swear that I have seen that year covered recently when I was ordering the new lighter and socket for my 65. I just do not recall which online site I saw it at. So, check again. I'm pretty sure you'll find it. A lot of vendors are adding to their stock of parts up to 73 now, and I saw at least one which has begun Mustang IIs. The same lighter, with perhaps a different knob.

Trim. NOS or other I don't recall, but check with CJ Pony Parts

They have a bone yard out behind their warehouse that is nothing but Mustangs. You and request the parts through the site.

For other bone yards,

and do a search for your year. Interspersed between ads of cars for sale, there are often ads for Mustang parts.

Some things you may consider having re chromed.

Reply to
Spike

Don at

specializes in early Mustangs. He has a lot of

71-73 stuff. Write him at his site and tell him what you need. He's in the Cleveland area.
Reply to
TM