New exhaust tips

HP gains for all models, tested on both Jeeps AND Mustangs.

about one of you boys test one out on an old Mustang, and if it works, I'll try it on F250. Kate

2O|||||||O5 Liberty
Reply to
SVTKate

I'd need two. While one might give my horsepower a boost, the resulting imbalance in aerodynamic chi would negate whatever gains I got.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

: > Kate : > 2O|||||||O5 Liberty : : I'd need two. While one might give my horsepower a boost, the resulting : imbalance in aerodynamic chi would negate whatever gains I got. : : dwight : Maybe you should have it fen shuied (shooeeeeed however you spell it) You could paint them red inside and make it look like it was throwing flames.

Reply to
SVTKate

I don't get it, both pipes front to back on my Mustang are as big or bigger than that "tip".

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You are SUCH a stud!!!

Reply to