New GT pictures added

Forgot all about that thing. Didn't see many of them on the road that I can recall.

Thanks.

Reply to
John H

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
John H

GMC Sierra, 1995. Still have it. It's the 'daily' car. The Mustang is the 'sunny weekend' car!

Reply to
John H

CobraJet wrote in news:080320052145279940% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

lights

The one I'll never forget was the yellow '93 Mustang 5.0 LX convertible in the showroom where I bought my LX new. It was yellow with a black top & interior and chrome pony rims. I'd have bought it but couldn't swing the payments back then. Had to settle for my hatch.

*will*

Good idea to stay away from magnets when you've got metal inside your head.

Personally, I'd never put anything on the body of any of my vehicles that wasn't there in the first place. Except maybe wax or polish...

No, got a link? Which model did they do? 1/24 scale? AMT was my favorite - much better than Revell.

Joe

CobraJet wrote in news:090320051114418700% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Hell, they're _Ramblers_. But here's a very cool Rambler - the '69 S/C Rambler with a 390:

Joe

"Joe" wrote

My grandfather had one of these with the push button auto trans. It was supposed to be mine, but my mother saw fit to send it to auction when he died. DAMMIT!!!

66 6F HCS

I had a yellow '05 next to me on the street today. Man, that color is bright. I'm fairly certain Ford hooked an alternator wire to the body. Good thing I had my shades on.

There are still some people that don't believe I was born that way. Sheesh.

I try to practice that, too, but every so often a pedestrian winds up as my hood ornament.

This is the current re-issue:

AMT moved to the Orient (big surprise) a few years ago, and since then they have repopped a lot of stuff, but the boxes are devoid of details about the kit contents. Kinda strange, considering most of the tooling is original. These days, Revell appears ahead of the game.

Here's an original Yenko kit you need to have:

CobraJet

I have one. It looks like this:

CobraJet

Lucky you, you can still have a "new" '59 Rambler:

CobraJet

I know there has to be a wise crack in here somewhere about yellow snow, I just cannot seem to come up with one.

It looks great, something about a bright yellow car that is a real head turner.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

If there's one to be had I'm sure Zomby Woof can come up with it. Let's see if he shows up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Okie Tom - TS #62

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. 2001 Ranger XLT
bluestang98

LOL, would hate to have him let us down.

| If there's one to be had I'm sure Zomby Woof can come up with it. | Let's see if he shows up. | | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | Okie Tom - TS #62 | | 1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. | 2001 Ranger XLT |

SVTKate

Punching the cash register buttons while your employee installs a car alarm does not count as "working on a car." I'm still waiting on your response to the conclusion that prior to this Torino project of yours you had not worked on an on-topic car for years. It's pretty simple: true or false?

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
one80out

Who's whining? You're the one who's always whining. "Boohoohoo, no one believes my bullshit anymore, and it's all 180's fault." All the foul language, the evasions, always changing the subject.

I'll tell you why it makes a diffference. It's because of this whole on-line "persona" you're always trying to palm off. All the "I was there in the day" crap. The "I'm the one getting greasy."

I already wrote it down once, on March 7 in the "Cobrajet vs. GT40Patrick" thread. Here it is, copied and pasted verbatim:

I say the truth is that, about 35 years ago, you dabbled in street racing for a brief while with a *snicker* 289 Mustang. =A0Probably living at home with Mommy and Daddy and pretending to go to college.

At some point you dropped out of college and =A0moved to Arizona and opened a car stereo shop. =A0Along the way you acquired a bunch of '60's cars, some of which had the ability to move under their own power. Thanks to your stewardship, none of them do now.

Along the way you ran a few laps at the dragstrip. =A0But you have not done so for years, possibly decades.

At some point the stereo shop went bust, and you haven't held regular job since then. =A0This is possible only if you're living on SSI, a personal injury award, or some other method of sucking on somebody else's tit.

Now you're nearly 50, living with 20-30 cats in some marginally habitable hut in the Arizona desert. =A0Oh yeah, and about five months ago you started an actual automotive project, your first one in years, possibly decades.

************ So there you go, tough guy. The truth. A scared little suburban kid, pretending to be a badass, a player. A 48 year old loser all alone in the middle of a weedpatch strewn with the wreckage of all the cars you've f**ked up over the years, living in a cinderblock shack with 30 stinking cats crawling all over the place. Cashing your SSI check and sitting on a quarter million bucks worth of cars that will do nothing but rot until the day you die. The closest thing to an adult relationship in your entire life an exchange of email sex with a gay guy in Alabama masquerading as a woman on the Usenet.

You'd be ashamed of mocking those of us who work for a living, if you had any shame. Sucking on somebody's tit, and mocking those who work. Not your most contemptible quality, but it's up there.

180 Out TS 28
Reply to
one80out

This should be *25* years ago. Little Ricky did not even turn 16 until

1972, 32 years ago. It was about then that Mommy and Daddy bought him the Mustang. 180 Out TS 28
Reply to
one80out

What, like you avoiding telling is about your fall from grace, Chester?

Translation of above:

"I can't seem to run CobraJet out of RAMFM by printing lies, so I'm going to trot out more lies and add them to the ones I already wrote, thereby guaranteeing that CJ will be in this newsgroup for the next 20 years."

If I were you, I'd get rid of that crystal ball you and Patrick are sharing. And I did some checking on you. You were disbarred in 2001 for inappropriate conduct with a minor. Care to fill us in, cubicle boy?

Reply to
CobraJet

I understand you stole your first car. You were bragging about it in another newsgroup. That *is* pretty cool. Tell us about it.

Reply to
CobraJet

CobraJet wrote in news:090320052006559424% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Saw the yellow '05 at the car show a while back. You're right - it's pretty bright.

I'll bet the lower part of your spine is shaped like the cam from a

460.

But they come off with a good washing.

Nice kits. Hard to tell what model the first one is, but it looks like the standard 110 or maybe the 140. I noticed that the Yenko's trunk (hood?) doesn't open though. Still neat kits. Now I have to go down to the hobby shop and see what they have in stock.

Joe

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Neat. Speaking of push-button trannies, IIRC my Dad's '57 Merc had one. Wish I had that thing now...

Joe

CobraJet wrote in news:090320052006589624% snipped-for-privacy@streetracer.sfv:

Cool. That's the 'A' paint scheme. Ever see the 'B' scheme? It's got the stripes on the lower part of the body down by the rocker panels. BTW, I noticed that model is a Jo-Hann. Definitely below the quality of the AMT kits back in the day, but they get extra points just for having an S/C.

Joe