New : Rubber Mustang !!!

Yes, to prevent deadly accidents, all Mustangs are now made of rubber, so that crashes won't be deadly anymore.

Reply to
Tom-Alex Soorhull

at 15 May 2004, Tom-Alex Soorhull [nice snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.nz] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Please don't feed the trolls. :-)

And make sure you leave alt.gods out of your replies or we'll be knee deep in a flamewar again...

[alt.gods removed and followup to set to RAMFM only]
Reply to
Paul

Ever had an "accident" with your rubber doll girlfriend?

Reply to
Richard

WTF is alt.gods ????

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Dunno, but I think Jesus Christ used to post here.

Reply to
Gill

You can lead them to the water, but you can't make them drink.

Al

Reply to
Big Al