Now we're talkin'

My V6 convertible would top $33,000, and that's without the performance package coming out in August. Sheesh.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

$33K? Are you sure you want a convertible? Because, as you know, $33K can buy one romping GT coupe.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Neither the ford website nor edmunds is showing the track-pack for the GT. They didn't for the 2010 so I guess it's no surprise. Just like to be able to calculate it out properly before going to a stealership.

Reply to
Brent

Brent,

What are you looking to purchase?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

GT with brembo and track pack packages or GT500. Not so much the later any longer as the only reason I prefered the GT500 previously was because of the brakes and suspension. Now I can get those on a GT.

Reply to
Brent