Re: Who's going to the 40th Anniversary in Nashville next month ?

A little late than never, but I will of course be there. =)

Just look for the slow white 1998 GT hardtop in the non-judged display class with Tennessee license plate QWK98GT. That will be me.

Reply to
Tungsten

...and when you see a slightly befuddled, slightly older gentleman staring at that plate, as if trying to remember why, be kind. Especially if he's wearing an Eagles jersey with

TFROG 93

on the back. Hope to see you there!

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I need to figure out what I am going to wear for the event. I was thinking leiderhosen and a Hawiian print shirt, but that might be a bit over the top. ;-)

Probably just jeans and a Tennessee Titans polo shirt. Got to keep those Eagles fans in check.

Reply to
Tungsten

You'll know my 68 fastback by it's license plate--"Here Comes Trouble." ;)

Reply to
Laurie S.

Laurie, we's know that little gem ANYWHERE... who are you kiddin?? That thing is to die for!

Kate

| > Just look for the slow white 1998 GT hardtop in the non-judged display | > class with Tennessee license plate QWK98GT. That will be me. | >

| > --- | > Tungsten (david at tennesspeed dot net) | > 1998 Mustang GT - White, AODE, Slow | >

| > ** Remove the nospam when sending email ** | | | You'll know my 68 fastback by it's license plate--"Here Comes Trouble." ;) | | -- | Laurie S. | Thunder Snake #7 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks! We're really working our tails off this week to get as much done as possible. I won't be able to drive in the cruise, but I will be able to cruise the lot at the Speedway.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Laurie...how about some recent pics :-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

I'll post some new ones tonight after we get the 69 seats in.

Reply to
Laurie S.

LMAO, that's like asking a new grandma if she has any photos of the baby....

| >Thanks! We're really working our tails off this week to get as much done | >as possible. | | | Mike | 1995 Eagle Talon TSi |

| Pics of all the old cars| |

Reply to
SVTKate