1987 5.0L Convertible

Reply to
Danny-Boi

Is it still possible to buy new Ford seatbelts for this car ?

Reply to
Duker

Here is my suggestion. Get you some new seats out of a 99 an up Mustang. Take out your old seat belts...even the floor mounted connection part. The new seats come with the seat belt connector on the seat. Go get new belts (or used) from a 99 and up, which are a direct replacement.

I am currently waiting on the funds to get the new belts. 99 an up belts will not work with the 87-93 connectors.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I think there is a company called "Andover Restraints" that used to make seat belts for the Mustang. They had a web site and order form. Try doing a Google Search and see if they are still around.

Reply to
Ironrod

Reply to
Duker