OT: Another ebay auction..........

why in the world would you wreck a perfectly good mustang??

James

Reply to
James Fowler

and say it has 4 doors.......

KellyJ

Well at least it's in " Excerlent " condition !

(to think my pony could wind up in the hands of a buffoon like this )....

2463231943&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1> >

Reply to
chief_wiggum

I like Jesse's Peterbuilt trike much better....Rico

Reply to
Rico

The location should say it all.

Reply to
sixty8kr

and you are from...????

I agree it's Fugly, but there are a lot of other places that stupid car ideas come from :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

That is hideous.

Jason

Jason Mc New

I wouldn't drive it unless they put the handlebars back on.

John

Reply to
John Shepardson

Reply to
Michael Seeley

Hmm. At this time, only one bidder. That single bidder appears unwilling to increase their bid even ONE DOLLAR over fifteen thousand to meet the reserve. Smells *mighty* fishy.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

KellyJ
** > why in the world would you wreck a perfectly good mustang??

Oh brother! Do you think oversteer might be a problem in the twisties?

That is easily the most stupid thing I've ever seen, bar none. And his Shill isn't impressive either.

Warmest regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------- Please note: I use a 'white list' to screen incoming mail. Unless you are on this list, your reply will never reach me. Are you on my white list? If unsure, use 'important-mail' in the subject line.

Reply to
JD Adams

Whyyyyyy?!?!?!?

-Mike

<memset

I want to poke my eyes our with a rusty screwdriver! WHY?!?

Shane

Shane Metzler

What a waste!

Mike A.

HeadClam

Well, here we are 5 days after I wrote that, and the situation hasn't changed.

Looks like they're just trying to get one sucker to pay $15,001.00 and meet the reserve for that hack job of a Mustang, without placing any burden on either the current high bidder or the seller if nobody else is stupid enough to bid.

It's disgusting what lengths people will go to for a dishonest buck.

Reply to
Garth Almgren