OT: Beautiful story

Nope! Mild amusement...

What a silly fetus

Reply to
Wound Up

Ah but Mike, Wound Up has firmly established he's a boring sesquipedalian. :)

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

English, French, and Spanish. English does count as one of the three. I have an MBA w/MIS concentration, was a copyeditor, and have a Journalism degree as well. I don't want to waste even more time explaining this to you.

BASIC (written to audio tape from my TI-99 4A!) C C++ HTML JavaScript Transact SQL VB6, VB.NET, et al. UML XML ASP, ASP.NET JSP, JSP.NET

Are you satisfied? I don't care much if you are, on second thought.

You asked; remember that. I HAVE SPOKEN.

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Reply to
Wound Up

the concept of object oriented programming.

Satisfied? Yes, I am. For a second I thought you might of actually been an "educated" person when you mentioned computer languages. The only 2 on that list that I would even consider "difficult" or "challenging" are C and C++... both of which I doubt you even "know".

YOU HAVE SPOKEN... YOU ARE A GODLY FIGURE... YOU SHOULD BE WORSHIPPED B/C YOU HAVE A BIG PENIS! lol you need to tame that ego there, bud.

For what it's worth... I have experience with several languages as well: C, C++, HTML, JavaScript, Perl, VB, MySQL, XML, ASP, JSP, Flash, awk, sh, tcl, PHP, CGI (although not a language technically) to name a few. I'm a computer programmer for a small record label & affiliate manager/web-developer for MWT, Incorporated. We could talk all day long about who's smarter & who's better... but when it comes down to it.. you're just a stuck up piece of trash. I don't give a rat's tight ass who the hell is better or worse. You need to grow up... I don't give a shit how many degrees you have & in what areas. I don't care if you know 15 spoken languages. You seriously need to come off that ego trip. You are not the best person in existance... Mr. "I have spoken".

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Seems like everyone in RAMFM shot him down. Now he has to hope the Cards beat Houston.

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Have you kill filed? Just curious why you feel so threatened?

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Is this a question or a statement? I guess your KF doesn't work worth shit, much like you.

It's because my favorite meal is dork flambe, and there's more dork than time to kill and cook them.

Reply to
CobraJet

Since the question mark would have tipped off even the simplest of simpletons, I'm to assume you're....?

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

In that case, nimrod, go back to school.

Reply to
CobraJet

SPANK! Tough guy.

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Just glanced over at the thread regarding JD Adams car. Is that Jason JD Adams and the same Jason you're referring to in this paragraph? Unless WOUND UP is also JD Adams, you're in the wrong thread, doofus. :)

Reply to
Carmen Farkas