OT: Beautiful story

I found this story on alt.autos.chevrolet.malibu ... a NG that I don't normally visit.. but I did & saw this story. I think you will enjoy it. If not.. sorry.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors
Reply to
<memset

opined in news:nuLad.4165$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com:

Sure... yeah... save THAT for your 12 step group!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Unh huh... you were just lookin' at the nekkid pictures!

Shame on you for 10 minutes.

Mom

Reply to
SVTKate

I'm feeling queasy.

I think I'm gonna vomit.

Well, there goes breakfast...

Reply to
CobraJet

Mission accomplished.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

Rummage sale?

Damn,.. I'm still tryin' to lick my elbow.

-- John C. '03 Cobra Convt.

Reply to
John C.

Thanks Kate. I just read the story the first time. Duh!

Reply to
John

"John C." wrote in | | Damn,.. I'm still tryin' to lick my elbow. | -- | John C. | '03 Cobra Convt. | |

Yea, me too... I have decided the best way to accomplish this is to get a partner and lick each other's elbows!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Ahem... now posting on the correct thread.. I didn't realize that naked pics were on the site. Read the STORY & stop whackin off to the pics Windsorfox ;D.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Sheesh... you never let us have ANY fun!

| > -Mike | >

| > -- | > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > Cold air intake | > FRPP 3.73 gears | > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > Full Boar turbo mufflers | > Hi-speed fan switch | > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > Subframe connectors | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

touching story did not go to the pix page till I read replys. good one mike. ex cobra boy

Reply to
cobra boy

Dude, did your puppy die?? Oh, BTW, thanks for making CJ heave...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Maybe he was pounding it to often while lookin at Matilda. Nah I forgot that grows hair on the palms :-P

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

I mailed the contents to your house ASAP. Should arrive tomorrow with Delivery Confirmation. Please leave feedback.

Reply to
CobraJet

You skipped Chapter 5 in the " Boring Turd Handbook". A brief synopsis:

No self respecting cynical turd wastes time with "crap". To that end:

  1. Don't read "crap".
  2. Don't write multiple paragraphs critiquing "crap". Looks like you even fail at being a boring turd.
Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Wound Up

IOW's you want to dish it put but can't take it. Typical BNT.

Reply to
Carmen Farkas

Reply to
Wound Up

You'll take as long as I want you to take and you know it.

Reply to
Carmen Farkas